- Company means OZ SATELLITE RENTALS its employees and agents.
Contract means the contract comprised of the particulars set out on the face of this document.
Customer means and includes the company, firm or person, the name of which is set out on the
face of this document as the customer and any person whether as employee agent or otherwise,
who makes this contract on behalf of such company, firm or person.
Equipment means the goods specified on the face of this document as the subject of this contract.
- Inspection of equipment prior to or as soon as possible after taking delivery of the equipment the
hirer will inspect and test the equipment to ensure so far as reasonably possible that the
equipment is complete is and operating correctly.
- The customer agrees to pay applicable rental charges for the nominated rental period and any
other applicable fees and charges in advance prior to shipment to customer.
- Delivery of equipment to the customer shall take place at the premises or by courier as set forth in the rental
agreement. Return of the equipment by the customer is solely at the customer's expense and risk
even if arranged by OZ Satellite Rentals and shall be returned to the premises of OZ Satellite
Rentals from where it was dispatched. The customer agrees to not ship the equipment by post.
- The hire period may be extended at the request of the hirer if agreed by OZ Satellite Rentals. The
hirer should notify OZ Satellite Rentals at least 7 days prior to return date if the hirer wishes to
extend the period. If the hirer returns the equipment to OZ Satellite Rentals after the return date (
without any agreement for extension) than the hirer will pay a RENTAL CHARGE PENTALTY
to OZ Satellite Rentals at a rate of one days hire per day for the period from the scheduled return date to the
actual date of return of the equipment. Cancellation of the agreed hire period, less than 5 days
before the start of the hire period, will attract a cancellation fee of 25% of total hire charge.
- If there is any breakdown or failure of the equipment, the hirer must notify OZ Satellite Rentals
and return the equipment to OZ Satellite Rentals as soon as possible. The hirer must not repair or
attempt to repair the equipment.
- If a breakdown or failure of the equipment is due to any defect or cause other than misuse or
damage for which the hirer is responsible then OZ satellite Rentals will repair replace the
equipment as soon as may reasonably be possible at its cost.
- The hirer will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment, however the loss or
damage is caused, except for any loss or damage arising from defect in the equipment and the
hirer will indemnify OZ Satellite Rentals for any such loss or damage and the cost of repair or
replacement of equipment or any part of the equipment. The hirer will also indemnify OZ
Satellite Rentals for any costs or expenses arising out of a breach of the hire agreement by the
hirer including cost of recovery of the equipment and legal fees. OZ Satellite Rentals may add to
any monthly, weekly or final invoice any amounts that the hirer is to indemnify OZ Satellite
- Take note that the company accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature whatsoever or
howsoever arising of or incidental to the use of the said equipment. We recommend that you test all the
hire equipment before to head out on your trip. It is your responsibility to test the hire gear before your